Admissions and Policies
- The Studio provides services relating to music instruction. The Studio’s instruction calendar goes from September 1st, through August 30th. Students are required to participate in at least 1 recital per semester if assigned by the teacher, as well as the final exam. We provide the opportunity for students to participate in music festivals.
- Students who enroll with instructors at WTC have the option of different packages: registration for the semester. We do not offer a “pay as you go” option, we do not offer refunds for special promotions and packages as those are already heavily discounted.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- In the event that either party wishes to terminate the continuation of Services: Before the beginning of the Term or Semester The party must give notice within 7 days of the signed agreement. -OR-The party must give notice 30 days before the beginning of the next semester. During the Term: The party must give at least a 30-day notice before the preferred. termination date. A partial refund to the Client may be offered if:
- The termination notice was made before the beginning of the Term or Semester but did not give notice within the allotted time frame listed above (half of what was charged will be refunded).
- The Studio offers a termination notice during the Term (Services not rendered during the Term will be refunded)A full refund to the Client may be offered if:
- The Studio offers a termination notice before the beginning of the Term or Semester and gave notice within the allotted time frame listed above.
- The Studio did not render its Services promised to the Client during the Term (must provide proof).
- CANCELLATION OF LESSONS
- The client is not entitled to the rescheduling of any services with less than 24 hours’ notice notwithstanding an Emergency [as listed in the Definitions Clause] and will not be refunded for the specified service. The Studio will provide make up lessons if the service cancellation was made with at least a 24 hours’ notice. If the Client wishes to take an absence of leave for a specified period of time during the summer semester, the Studio must be notified 30 days before the beginning of the summer semester. Their summer semester payment charge will be prorated.
The client must pay each corresponding semester before the beginning of the semester or of each term.
The Studio reserves the right to deny the clients any of its services unless payments are made on time.
Any extra classes or individual lessons must be paid in full one week in advance of the start date of the indicated extra lesson or classes.
Music festival fees will be in accordance to the specified music festival’s policies.
Agreements commencing after the start of a semester but before that semester ends will have a modified rate for the semester the Client starts in.
An invoice for the upcoming semester will be sent before the semester start date.
The duration of this Agreement shall commence on the first day of classes, and will be automatically renewed for the regular terms unless any case in the Cancellation and Refund Policy applies.
The terms include:
– Fall Semester [September 1st through January 31st
– Spring Semester [February 1st through June 30th
– Summer Semester [July 1st through August 31st
The Studio will notify the Client of any changes to the agreement. These changes will not be made during the duration of a semester. Changes will be made at the beginning of the specified semester in the notification.
The Studio is not liable for:
- Pain, injury, loss or damage as a result of playing the instrument taught by the Studio.
- Pain, injury, loss or damage occurred from travel to and from any events related to Woom Management Inc.
You may begin your lessons whenever you wish. However, we encourage students to register early in the fall and spring semesters, Lessons are also offered in July and August. Registration is ongoing. Deadlines and minimum enrollment may be applicable for some classes.A 30-minute trial lesson may be scheduled for a $35.00 fee.